Wood Door Refinishing
At Clark Hall Doors and Windows we refinish wood doors the proper way:
- The door slabs are removed from your home and your opening is sealed and secured.
- In our environmentally controlled warehouse we strip, sand and refinish the doors.
- Sikkens Cetol wood stains and sealers are used to produce a beautiful result that enhances the grain and protects the wood.
- In about a week your doors are rehung, worn weatherstripping and sweeps are replaced, if necessary, and brickmold is refreshed and touched-up to provide a new uniform look.
- With adequate protection and maintenance your doors can last a lifetime.
Refreshing your wood door's finish every year can eliminate the need for full refinishing. Our Refresh program includes a light sanding of the topcoat and a new topcoat is applied at your home in just a few hours by our finishing professionals.
Call us at 704-987-0777 today to schedule your annual wood door maintenance.