Our Customers and Employees are the heartbeat of our business and the reason so many choose Clark Hall Doors.
The measures we are taking to protect our customers, employees, and company will result in protecting the future for all of us. Together we are working to limit the impact of COVID-19 while also keeping the economy and jobs alive that will be necessary for recovery.
WE REMAIN COMMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Caring for Our Customers
- Sanitizing high-touch areas including trucks, trailers and tools
- Practicing social distancing with customers while on job site
- Staggering our install schedules
- Offering virtual appointments with our sales team
- Limited design studio appointments practicing social distancing
Caring for Our Employees
- Increasing social distancing across facilities
- Increasing cleaning and hand washing
- Employing a regular professional cleaning service
- Advising any and all employees to stay home if they feel sick
- Communicating and educating our teams on the latest gov’t recommendations
- Limiting group meetings, both in frequency and size
- Encouraging our office staff to work from home
We will continue to monitor any COVID-19 related updates and changes in the days ahead and keep our team and customers apprised of how they might be impacted.